Warranty & Repair Information
Your Tighes Timepieces® watch is warranted by Tighes Timepieces® LTD for a period of Twelve (12) months from the date of purchase under the terms and conditions of this warranty. During the warranty period and by presenting the valid Certificate of authentication and receipt of purchase, you will have the right to have specified defects repaired free of charge.
In the event that repairs are improper to restore the normal conditions of use of your Tighes Timepieces® watch, Tighes Timepieces® guarantees its replacement by a Tighes Timepiece® of identical or similar characteristics. The warranty for the replacement watch ends twelve (12) months after the date of purchase of the replaced watch.
This manufacturer’s warranty does not cover:
- The life of the battery;
- Water damage;
- Battery, case, crystal glass, strap, bracelet, clasp, crown, stem or any cosmetic damage.
- Normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. scratched crystal; alteration of the colour and/or material of non-metallic straps and chains, such as leather, textile, rubber; peeling of the plating);
- Any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal / abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.), incorrect use of the watch and non-observance of the use directions provided by Tighes Timepieces©;
- Indirect or consequential damages of any kind resulting from e.g. the use, the non-functioning, the defects or the inaccuracy of the Tighes Timepiece®;
- The Tighes Timepiece® watch handled by non-authorized persons (e.g. for battery replacement, services or repairs) or which has been altered in its original condition beyond Tighes Timepiece’s®
Any further claim against Tighes Timepieces® e.g. for damages additional to the above described warranty is expressly excluded, except mandatory statutory rights the purchaser may have against the manufacturer.
The hands, dial, and watch movement are the only components covered under the warranty. If the watch proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use, it will be repaired or replaced free of charge at the discretion of Tighes Timepieces®. A return shipping and handling fee will apply to all warranty service.
This warranty is void if the watch has been damaged by accident, negligence, unauthorized service, or other factors not due to defects in material or workmanship.
The above manufacturer’s warranty:
– is independent of any warranty that may be provided by the seller, for which they carry sole responsibility;
– does not affect the purchaser’s rights against the seller nor any other mandatory statutory rights the purchaser may have against the seller.
Should your watch require warranty or non-warranty service, please send the following items in a small, well-padded shipping box:
- Your watch only – do NOT send original packaging
- E-mail email@example.com the details of repair required before shipping
- Payment (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing)
Mail all items to:
Please Note: This address is for mail-in only. We encourage you to send your package certified, insured or through a traceable shipper. Tighes Timepieces® are not responsible for packages lost or stolen in transit to us.
Please allow up to 4 to 6 weeks from the date we receive your package for your watch to go through the repair process.
INTERNATIONAL SERVICE CENTERS
Should your watch require warranty or non-warranty service, and you are located outside of the UK, please contact email@example.com for more information.